A little bit of Upsy Daisy, Iggle piggle and a ride on the Ninky Nonk, made this party very special! This was by far one of my favorite parties which I have ever set up. Yes, ever! It was so magical.
My goal was to combine foods into the table feature, which could be edible -so I designed daisy cookies to be placed on grass pieces and grass-daisy cupcakes too. On top of that there were Iggle Piggle cake pops, which are always a hit with kiddies, and a super yummy carrot Upsy Daisy 2-tier birthday cake. I scattered colourful butterflies everywhere, making the feature truly girly and magical.
I love the combination of pinks, greens, blues, yellows, but also using a mix of chevron and polka dot patterns, the theme stayed funky. The grass pieces added the effect of a real garden, plus I used lots of flowers in jars for a floral feel. The table was not complete till I added the Iggle Piggle and Upsy Daisy Dolls and the Ninky Nonk train.
The kids all had a super time, because “Baby Sensory” were hired and set-up a series of games, dances and fun. Plus, all activities were centred around the Night Garden songs, characters and stories, which made the party even more magical for the little Birthday Girl.
- Partyware by Sage Leia: http://www.sageleia.ch
- Cakes, Cupcakes, Cookies & Cakepops by Viviane: http://www.cake-express.ch
- Party Printables & Event Styling by Perfect Packages: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Perfect-Packages/118087674907651
- More photos on Catch My Party: http://www.catchmyparty.com/parties/kikis-in-the-night-garden-1st-birthday
- Children’s Party Entertainment by Baby Sensory: http://www.babysensory.com/ch/parties